Dave Bondy
Politics • Culture • News
News they don't want you to see
Wednesday January 29, 2025
January 29, 2025
post photo preview

I left a high-paying media job to bring you real, independent journalism. 🚨

This email is free, but the investigations and shows I create rely on your support. For just $6/month, you can help keep this work alive. Cancel anytime.

Click the red subscribe button to join! 🚨

 

 

 
 

FLINT, MI — Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson announced the arrests of eight men in the first GHOST (Global Human Oppression Strike Team) operation briefing of 2025, aimed at combating sexual exploitation of minors. The arrests were made after the men attempted to engage in sexual activities with individuals they believed to be underage girls.

  1. Marvin Estrada Sarmiento, a 36-year-old illegal immigrant from Honduras working as a carpet layer in Burton, admitted to seeking oral sex from a 15-year-old for $60. He has previous Title 42 expulsions and was living in Flint with his wife.

  2. Winfredo Osorto Maradiage, also from Honduras, aged 46, was residing in a motel in Flint Township. He confessed to coming to meet a 15-year-old for oral sex for $50, stating he was not concerned about being deported.

    Click here to read more.

 

CHICAGO, IL - On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Chicago ICE Field Office Enforcement and Removal Operations Director Samuel Olson stated that agents are “in a difficult situation here in Chicago” because many of the people they’re trying to apprehend “were previously arrested by local or state authorities and we’ve placed holds on many of them and they were released from the facility into the communities again.”

Olson said, “It’s kind of an arduous process, right? It’s — we’re in a difficult situation here in Chicago because a lot of the targets that we’re looking at were previously arrested by local or state authorities and we’ve placed holds on many of them and they were released from the facility into the communities again. So, we have to go through, spend a lot of hours researching where they’re living, and then actually go out into their environment to try to arrest them.” Click here to read more.

 

WASHINGTON D.C. - President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Tuesday protecting children from irreversible gender transition procedures, calling them a “stain on our Nation’s history.”

The order describes the transgender procedures that doctors and activists have pushed upon children in recent years, and states that the United States will not fund, sponsor, promote, assist, or support the attempted gender transition of a child, promising that it will “rigorously enforce all laws that prohibit or limit these destructive and life-altering procedures.”

“Across the country today, medical professionals are maiming and sterilizing a growing number of impressionable children under the radical and false claim that adults can change a child’s sex through a series of irreversible medical interventions,” the order states. “This dangerous trend will be a stain on our Nation’s history, and it must end.” Click here to read more.

 

ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis family is calling for something to be done after three dogs escaped a fenced area and fatally mauled a deaf grandmother in her backyard.

Gladys Anthony’s family is dealing with the loss of their backbone after the 62-year-old mother and grandmother was killed Jan. 15 by three dogs in the backyard of her home in the Walnut Park West neighborhood, KMOV reports.

“She will never get to see her grandbabies grow up because of these dogs. She lost her life over some dogs,” said the victim’s niece, Vrene Green.

The three dogs involved in the attack escaped through a hole in the fence at their 54-year-old owner’s home just up the street. Gladys Anthony’s daughter, Keshia Anthony, says her mother was deaf and didn’t hear them coming. Click here to read more.

 

LANSING, Mich. – Michigan Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer continues her determined crusade to make sure no Michigander goes without access to condoms, oral contraceptives, and emergency contraception – all while Michigan grapples with crumbling roads, a high unemployment rate, inflation and faltering educational outcomes.

Instead of focusing on more pressing issues, Gov. Whitmer has the Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) touting its “Take Control Of Your Birth Control Program” where 300 locations across the state continue to offer free contraception supplies with no age or gender restrictions.

To date, the program has shipped out 34,300 doses of emergency contraceptive, 34,300 doses of oral birth control pills and 171,500 condoms. Currently, the MDHHS is preparing to provide resources for more than 25,000 additional individuals. Click here to read more.

community logo
Join the Dave Bondy Community
To read more articles like this, sign up and join my community today
0
What else you may like…
Videos
Posts
Articles
Digging deep into Lapeer, Michigan City Commission Chaos

Lapeer residents have been raising concerns about ongoing tension and dysfunction within the city commission. In this interview, independent journalist Tim Galbraith breaks down what’s happening behind the scenes, including leadership conflicts, transparency issues, and why some say it’s impacting how the city operates. If you live in Lapeer or care about local government accountability, this is a conversation you need to hear.

00:20:08
Flint man says city won't help him withe next door eyesoar.

He did everything right. Bought a broken-down home in Flint and rebuilt it for his family. Now he’s living next to a burned-out property that’s been sitting for months. He says he’s called for help over and over with no response. This is what happens when people trying to do the right thing are left on their own.

00:13:42
Michigan House Bill 5711, which would roll back the state’s clean energy mandates for utilities, has cleared the House Energy Committee and is headed to the full House for a vote. If approved there, it would move to the Senate for consideration.

Michigan House Bill 5711, which would roll back the state’s clean energy mandates for utilities, has cleared the House Energy Committee and is headed to the full House for a vote.
If approved there, it would move to the Senate for consideration.

00:00:26
Michigan parents still waiting for daughter’s autopsy report 19 months after death as questions grow around former forensic company

Michigan parents still waiting for daughter’s autopsy report 19 months after death as questions grow around former forensic company
https://open.substack.com/pub/davebondy/p/michigan-parents-still-waiting-for?r=m9vqj&utm_campaign=post-expanded-share&utm_medium=web

Saginaw, Michigan publicly funded library will be hosting a drag time story hour for kids. Several of my followers sent this to me calling it inappropriate. What’s your thoughts?

Saginaw, Michigan publicly funded library will be hosting a drag time story hour for kids. Several of my followers sent this to me calling it inappropriate. What’s your thoughts?

post photo preview
Michigan State Rep. Matt Maddock showed up to today’s consensus revenue estimating conference in Lansing wearing a “DOGE” baseball cap. This is the meeting where officials decide how much tax money the state expects to bring in next year, which ultimately

Michigan State Rep. Matt Maddock showed up to today’s consensus revenue estimating conference in Lansing wearing a “DOGE” baseball cap.
This is the meeting where officials decide how much tax money the state expects to bring in next year, which ultimately shapes Michigan’s budget

post photo preview
News they don't want you to see
Wednesday May 20, 2026

Support my independent journalism by becoming a paid supporter. I left my high paying job in the media to go independent. Join my mission for less thn $1 per week.

 

 

 
 

Six criminal illegal aliens deported last year found on Jocelyn Benson’s voter rolls

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson won’t discuss how many illegal voters remain on the state’s voter rolls, but recent reports suggest the issue may be larger than previously acknowledged.

The same day Anthony Forlini flagged nearly a dozen additional noncitizens on Michigan’s voter rolls, online researchers highlighted several criminal illegal immigrants with active voter registrations, including some with voting histories spanning multiple elections.

The claims were first reported by The Gateway Pundit. The Midwesterner reported it confirmed details using public address databases, a Department of Homeland Security database, and CheckMyVote.org, a site operated by conservative activist Phani Mantravadi, who recently won a lawsuit against Benson regarding access to portions of Michigan’s Qualified Voter File. Click here to read more.


 

Pritzker board eliminates poor attendance from Illinois school ratings

Illinois plans to eliminate poor attendance from school ratings at a time when a fourth of the state’s students miss a significant chunk of the academic year.

In an overhaul the State Board of Education approved in April, “chronic absenteeism,” or missing 10% or more of the school year with or without a valid excuse, will no longer ding a school’s rating. All nine current board members were appointed by Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

The new system will use the term “consistent attendance,” the percentage of students present 90% or more of the school year.

That semantic switch may confuse parents about what’s really being measured, though it’s just a different way of saying the same thing. But the revised system also changes attendance from a “core indicator” in the rankings to merely an “elevating indicator.” Click here to read more.


I don’t let my kids have phones. I use Rapid Radios to stay in touch. Click here to learn more about these push to talk nationwide walkie talkies.

 

Get an extra 10% off on these Rapid Radios. Click here to learn more. I love mine.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd2ea9316-1358-4bd7-97b5-7a04f92a0b2a_1100x100.png
 

Major Transportation Union Poured Millions Into Dem Politics, Casinos As Workers Got Sold Out, Report Finds

A major transportation union invested millions into Democratic-aligned political activity while also pouring member funds into leisure and recreational events, according to a report first obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The American Accountability Foundation report alleges SMART-TD poured money into Democratic candidates and liberal groups while spending heavily on entertainment, travel, casinos and resorts. The report also argues the spending shows union leadership is out of step with the purportedly “MAGA” blue-collar workers it represents. Click here to read more.

 

Florida Politicians Battle Professors in High-Stakes Match

Universities across the country are facing unprecedented government scrutiny of everything from the rise of antisemitism to the lack of viewpoint diversity in the left-leaning social sciences. Nowhere is the ideological battle over higher education more contentious and consequential than in Florida, home to the second-largest university system in the country.

Florida’s crusade against progressivism has been more methodical and aggressive than anywhere else. Beyond setting up a civics program focusing on Western traditions, a trend in many other Republican-dominated states, Florida has launched what critics consider a frontal assault on another tradition – academic freedom – the idea that professors are the experts who determine course content. Click here to read more.

 

Trump expands TrumpRx with 600+ generics to boost drug price competition

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced Monday the expansion of TrumpRx.gov to include more than 600 generic medications, aiming to provide Americans with greater price transparency and choices for everyday prescriptions without insurance middlemen.

The move builds on the site’s February launch and integrates discounts from providers including Amazon Pharmacy, Cost Plus Drugs and GoodRx. Officials positioned it as a key step in Trump’s broader efforts to lower drug prices through competition and Most-Favored-Nation policies.

“TrumpRx.gov has already been visited more than 10 million times, and has saved American consumers over $400M already,” Trump said in the announcement. Click here to read more.

Subscribe now

Read full Article
News they don't want you to see
Tuesday May 19, 2026

Thanks for being here. I send this email out Monday - Friday showing you the stories you won’t see in the mainstream media.

 
 

Alleged GPS trickery leads to Medicaid fraud charges

Two Clare County siblings have been charged with conspiracy and Medicaid fraud over a travel-reimbursement swindle that takes money from state and federal governments.

Attorney General Dana Nessel said April 29 that Steven John Caplan, 31, and Kayla Marie Earls, 35, both of Harrison, had been arraigned before Judge Lisa Babcock of 54B District Court in East Lansing for allegedly committing transportation fraud in the Medicaid program.

Caplan has been charged with one count of conducting a continuing criminal enterprise, a 20-year felony; one count of Medicaid fraud — conspiracy, a 10-year felony; and ten counts of Medicaid fraud — false claim, each a 4-year felony. Click here to read more. Click here to read more.


 

Oakley Village Council rescinds ICE cooperation agreement after pro-illegal immigration activists complain

The Oakley Village Council on Tuesday voted to rescind the village police department’s cooperation agreement with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to appease activists.

Despite apparent support from some members, the Oakley Village Council opted to end the Oakley Police Department’s 287(g) program agreement with ICE inked by Police Chief Marc Ferguson, the department’s only officer, on March 24, Mlive.

Ferguson did not inform the council of the agreement until days after it was signed, Oakley Village President Richard Fish told WJRT. Click here to read more.


I don’t let my kids have phones. I use Rapid Radios to stay in touch. Click here to learn more about these push to talk nationwide walkie talkies.

 

Get an extra 10% off on these Rapid Radios. Click here to learn more. I love mine.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd2ea9316-1358-4bd7-97b5-7a04f92a0b2a_1100x100.png
 
Appeals Court Puts Stake Through Heart Of New York’s Anti-2nd Amendment ‘Vampire Rule’

A federal appellate court ruled that New York’s law banning firearms carrying under a so-called “vampire rule” violated the Second Amendment.

Shortly after the Supreme Court struck down New York’s discretionary system for issuing concealed carry permits, Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signed legislation enacting numerous restrictions on carrying firearms after convening a special session of the state Legislature. A majority of the three-judge panel from the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled that a provision requiring private property owners to post signs allowing concealed carry was unconstitutional. Click here to read more.

 

Pa. officer who shot attempted Trump assassin named NRA’s Officer of the Year 2025

BUTLER, Pa. — A Pennsylvania police sergeant who fired at the gunman during the July 13, 2024 assassination attempt against President Donald Trump has been named the National Rifle Association’s 2025 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, the organization stated.

Sgt. Aaron Zaliponi of the Adams Township Police Department was serving as the counter assault team leader for the Butler County Emergency Service Unit during Trump’s campaign rally at the Butler County Farm Show grounds.

According to the NRA, officers were alerted around 6:09 p.m. to a suspicious man on top of one of the agricultural buildings near the rally site. Minutes later, gunfire erupted.

Zaliponi said he heard several shots before locating the suspect lying prone on a rooftop. As the gunman continued firing, Zaliponi engaged him with a rifle shot from approximately 115 yards away. Click here to read more.

 

Billions for Medicaid Expansion Congress Never Approved

The Biden administration may have failed to convince Congress to double Medicaid spending on home healthcare in 2021, but the funding increase occurred anyway.

An RCI analysis of federal data has found that spending on the program, which pays health aides and family members to act as caregivers for elderly and disabled adults, nearly doubled between 2019 and 2024, to $46.4 billion a year – an amount nearly identical to the $50 billion per year Biden wanted. As a result, American taxpayers paid more than $217 billion for home-based care under the program during that five-year span.

Lacking congressional approval, policymakers simply moved the initiative out of Washington and down to the state Medicaid agencies. Click here to read more.

Subscribe now

Read full Article
News they don't want you to see
Wednesday May 13, 2026
Read full Article
See More
Available on mobile and TV devices
google store google store app store app store
google store google store app tv store app tv store amazon store amazon store roku store roku store
Powered by Locals