Dave Bondy
Politics • Culture • News
News they don't want you to see
Monday September 16, 2024
September 16, 2024

I made a bold choice to leave my 25-year career in mainstream media to bring you real, unfiltered stories. I do this because I believe in transparency, truth, and keeping journalism alive for the people. But I can’t do it alone. I need your help. Subscribe for $5 a month. You can quit at anytime.

 

 

 

 

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Florida Department of Health this week advised against using mRNA COVID-19 vaccines heading into the fall and winter, typically a season with an uptick in respiratory illness.

The department said that for those 65 and older with underlying health conditions concerned about COVID-19, providers should “prioritize patient access to non-mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and treatment.”

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo said in the new guidance that Floridians should prioritize being active, minimize processed foods, prioritize vegetables and healthy fats, and to spend time outdoors to improve vitamin D levels.

Despite the approval, the Florida Health Department expressed concern over the “lack” of clinical trial data specific to newly-approved COVID-19 boosters. Click here to read more.

 

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas, who previously supported defunding police efforts, is now pushing to "increase patrols in areas reeling from ongoing criminal behavior" after the deadly shooting of a popular chef left the community reeling.

Shaun Brady, a 44-year-old Irish immigrant, was shot dead outside the restaurant he owned Aug. 28 just after 5 p.m, police said.

"Preliminary investigation revealed the victim was taking out trash when he observed multiple subjects by a vehicle," Kansas City Police told Fox News Digital. "An interaction between the victim and subjects occurred that led to the victim being shot."

"Like many in our community, I am heartbroken to learn of the death of Shaun Brady. I have met him, laughed with him, heard just a bit of his and his family's story and was inspired by the business and the community he was building in Kansas City. I grieve for and express my sincerest condolences to his family and all who knew him," Lucas said in a statementClick here to read more.

 

 EL PASO, TX - It started in a prison in the Venezuelan state of Aragua nearly a decade ago. Now, the gang known as “Tren de Aragua” (TDA) has expanded into what the Justice Department calls a “transnational criminal organization” with branches in most of the Western Hemisphere.

TDA figures in more than 100 police investigations around the U.S., including Texas, New York, Colorado and Wisconsin. And, according to reports, its leaders have given members the green light to open fire on U.S. law enforcement.

“This TDA is a very special threat,” said former New York State Homeland Security adviser Michael Balboni. “They’ve created a transnational drug pipeline,” he told NewsNation.

The gang has also been called “MS-13 on steroids,” invoking the name of the notorious gang formed by Salvadoran immigrants in Los Angeles in the 1980s. Click here to read more.

 

WEST PALM BEACH, FLA - The alleged would-be Trump assassin on Sunday stood 300-500 yards away from the former president with scoped rifle, authorities said.

“How far away was the president when this gentleman was caught,” reporters asked authorities during a press conference on Sunday.

“Probably between 300-500 yards,” said Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw. “But with a rifle and a scope like that, that’s not a long distance.”

As many as four to six shots were fired by the Secret Service. It remains unknown if the would-be assailant returned fire.

As to why the would-be assassin was able to get that close to the former president despite a previous assassination attempt on him in June, the authorities said that the security perimeter could only be so wide due to him being a presidential candidate as opposed to a sitting president. Click here to read more.

 

LANSING, Mich - Seven Michigan public school districts, the recipients of the first electric school buses in the state, reported mixed but mostly positive experiences about the vehicles since adopting them five years ago.

The Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy released summaries of feedback on electric buses’ real-world performance, coming from public school districts in Ann Arbor, Gaylord, Kalamazoo, Oxford, Roseville, Three Rivers and Zeeland.

Within the past two years alone, Michigan has directed more than $239 million in federal and state taxpayer dollars to electric school bus infrastructure.

One of the biggest initial concerns – electric bus performance in cold weather – proved manageable in each district, with four of the seven districts reporting no problems at all. 

“They handle great in all types of weather,” one district told EGLE, which did not identify district names in its releases of the quotes. “Overall, they are a great bus to have in the fleet. Would like a few more to add for in-town routes. There is no noise inside the bus – no engine noise. Students really like the overall atmosphere of the bus.” Click here to learn more.

community logo
Join the Dave Bondy Community
To read more articles like this, sign up and join my community today
0
What else you may like…
Videos
Posts
Articles
Digging deep into Lapeer, Michigan City Commission Chaos

Lapeer residents have been raising concerns about ongoing tension and dysfunction within the city commission. In this interview, independent journalist Tim Galbraith breaks down what’s happening behind the scenes, including leadership conflicts, transparency issues, and why some say it’s impacting how the city operates. If you live in Lapeer or care about local government accountability, this is a conversation you need to hear.

00:20:08
Flint man says city won't help him withe next door eyesoar.

He did everything right. Bought a broken-down home in Flint and rebuilt it for his family. Now he’s living next to a burned-out property that’s been sitting for months. He says he’s called for help over and over with no response. This is what happens when people trying to do the right thing are left on their own.

00:13:42
Michigan House Bill 5711, which would roll back the state’s clean energy mandates for utilities, has cleared the House Energy Committee and is headed to the full House for a vote. If approved there, it would move to the Senate for consideration.

Michigan House Bill 5711, which would roll back the state’s clean energy mandates for utilities, has cleared the House Energy Committee and is headed to the full House for a vote.
If approved there, it would move to the Senate for consideration.

00:00:26
Saginaw, Michigan publicly funded library will be hosting a drag time story hour for kids. Several of my followers sent this to me calling it inappropriate. What’s your thoughts?

Saginaw, Michigan publicly funded library will be hosting a drag time story hour for kids. Several of my followers sent this to me calling it inappropriate. What’s your thoughts?

post photo preview
Michigan State Rep. Matt Maddock showed up to today’s consensus revenue estimating conference in Lansing wearing a “DOGE” baseball cap. This is the meeting where officials decide how much tax money the state expects to bring in next year, which ultimately

Michigan State Rep. Matt Maddock showed up to today’s consensus revenue estimating conference in Lansing wearing a “DOGE” baseball cap.
This is the meeting where officials decide how much tax money the state expects to bring in next year, which ultimately shapes Michigan’s budget

post photo preview
It’s national prayer day. If you haven’t prayed in a while, take some time to do so.

It’s national prayer day. If you haven’t prayed in a while, take some time to do so.

post photo preview
News they don't want you to see
Wednesday May 20, 2026

Support my independent journalism by becoming a paid supporter. I left my high paying job in the media to go independent. Join my mission for less thn $1 per week.

 

 

 
 

Six criminal illegal aliens deported last year found on Jocelyn Benson’s voter rolls

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson won’t discuss how many illegal voters remain on the state’s voter rolls, but recent reports suggest the issue may be larger than previously acknowledged.

The same day Anthony Forlini flagged nearly a dozen additional noncitizens on Michigan’s voter rolls, online researchers highlighted several criminal illegal immigrants with active voter registrations, including some with voting histories spanning multiple elections.

The claims were first reported by The Gateway Pundit. The Midwesterner reported it confirmed details using public address databases, a Department of Homeland Security database, and CheckMyVote.org, a site operated by conservative activist Phani Mantravadi, who recently won a lawsuit against Benson regarding access to portions of Michigan’s Qualified Voter File. Click here to read more.


 

Pritzker board eliminates poor attendance from Illinois school ratings

Illinois plans to eliminate poor attendance from school ratings at a time when a fourth of the state’s students miss a significant chunk of the academic year.

In an overhaul the State Board of Education approved in April, “chronic absenteeism,” or missing 10% or more of the school year with or without a valid excuse, will no longer ding a school’s rating. All nine current board members were appointed by Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

The new system will use the term “consistent attendance,” the percentage of students present 90% or more of the school year.

That semantic switch may confuse parents about what’s really being measured, though it’s just a different way of saying the same thing. But the revised system also changes attendance from a “core indicator” in the rankings to merely an “elevating indicator.” Click here to read more.


I don’t let my kids have phones. I use Rapid Radios to stay in touch. Click here to learn more about these push to talk nationwide walkie talkies.

 

Get an extra 10% off on these Rapid Radios. Click here to learn more. I love mine.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd2ea9316-1358-4bd7-97b5-7a04f92a0b2a_1100x100.png
 

Major Transportation Union Poured Millions Into Dem Politics, Casinos As Workers Got Sold Out, Report Finds

A major transportation union invested millions into Democratic-aligned political activity while also pouring member funds into leisure and recreational events, according to a report first obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The American Accountability Foundation report alleges SMART-TD poured money into Democratic candidates and liberal groups while spending heavily on entertainment, travel, casinos and resorts. The report also argues the spending shows union leadership is out of step with the purportedly “MAGA” blue-collar workers it represents. Click here to read more.

 

Florida Politicians Battle Professors in High-Stakes Match

Universities across the country are facing unprecedented government scrutiny of everything from the rise of antisemitism to the lack of viewpoint diversity in the left-leaning social sciences. Nowhere is the ideological battle over higher education more contentious and consequential than in Florida, home to the second-largest university system in the country.

Florida’s crusade against progressivism has been more methodical and aggressive than anywhere else. Beyond setting up a civics program focusing on Western traditions, a trend in many other Republican-dominated states, Florida has launched what critics consider a frontal assault on another tradition – academic freedom – the idea that professors are the experts who determine course content. Click here to read more.

 

Trump expands TrumpRx with 600+ generics to boost drug price competition

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced Monday the expansion of TrumpRx.gov to include more than 600 generic medications, aiming to provide Americans with greater price transparency and choices for everyday prescriptions without insurance middlemen.

The move builds on the site’s February launch and integrates discounts from providers including Amazon Pharmacy, Cost Plus Drugs and GoodRx. Officials positioned it as a key step in Trump’s broader efforts to lower drug prices through competition and Most-Favored-Nation policies.

“TrumpRx.gov has already been visited more than 10 million times, and has saved American consumers over $400M already,” Trump said in the announcement. Click here to read more.

Subscribe now

Read full Article
News they don't want you to see
Tuesday May 19, 2026

Thanks for being here. I send this email out Monday - Friday showing you the stories you won’t see in the mainstream media.

 
 

Alleged GPS trickery leads to Medicaid fraud charges

Two Clare County siblings have been charged with conspiracy and Medicaid fraud over a travel-reimbursement swindle that takes money from state and federal governments.

Attorney General Dana Nessel said April 29 that Steven John Caplan, 31, and Kayla Marie Earls, 35, both of Harrison, had been arraigned before Judge Lisa Babcock of 54B District Court in East Lansing for allegedly committing transportation fraud in the Medicaid program.

Caplan has been charged with one count of conducting a continuing criminal enterprise, a 20-year felony; one count of Medicaid fraud — conspiracy, a 10-year felony; and ten counts of Medicaid fraud — false claim, each a 4-year felony. Click here to read more. Click here to read more.


 

Oakley Village Council rescinds ICE cooperation agreement after pro-illegal immigration activists complain

The Oakley Village Council on Tuesday voted to rescind the village police department’s cooperation agreement with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to appease activists.

Despite apparent support from some members, the Oakley Village Council opted to end the Oakley Police Department’s 287(g) program agreement with ICE inked by Police Chief Marc Ferguson, the department’s only officer, on March 24, Mlive.

Ferguson did not inform the council of the agreement until days after it was signed, Oakley Village President Richard Fish told WJRT. Click here to read more.


I don’t let my kids have phones. I use Rapid Radios to stay in touch. Click here to learn more about these push to talk nationwide walkie talkies.

 

Get an extra 10% off on these Rapid Radios. Click here to learn more. I love mine.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd2ea9316-1358-4bd7-97b5-7a04f92a0b2a_1100x100.png
 
Appeals Court Puts Stake Through Heart Of New York’s Anti-2nd Amendment ‘Vampire Rule’

A federal appellate court ruled that New York’s law banning firearms carrying under a so-called “vampire rule” violated the Second Amendment.

Shortly after the Supreme Court struck down New York’s discretionary system for issuing concealed carry permits, Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signed legislation enacting numerous restrictions on carrying firearms after convening a special session of the state Legislature. A majority of the three-judge panel from the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled that a provision requiring private property owners to post signs allowing concealed carry was unconstitutional. Click here to read more.

 

Pa. officer who shot attempted Trump assassin named NRA’s Officer of the Year 2025

BUTLER, Pa. — A Pennsylvania police sergeant who fired at the gunman during the July 13, 2024 assassination attempt against President Donald Trump has been named the National Rifle Association’s 2025 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, the organization stated.

Sgt. Aaron Zaliponi of the Adams Township Police Department was serving as the counter assault team leader for the Butler County Emergency Service Unit during Trump’s campaign rally at the Butler County Farm Show grounds.

According to the NRA, officers were alerted around 6:09 p.m. to a suspicious man on top of one of the agricultural buildings near the rally site. Minutes later, gunfire erupted.

Zaliponi said he heard several shots before locating the suspect lying prone on a rooftop. As the gunman continued firing, Zaliponi engaged him with a rifle shot from approximately 115 yards away. Click here to read more.

 

Billions for Medicaid Expansion Congress Never Approved

The Biden administration may have failed to convince Congress to double Medicaid spending on home healthcare in 2021, but the funding increase occurred anyway.

An RCI analysis of federal data has found that spending on the program, which pays health aides and family members to act as caregivers for elderly and disabled adults, nearly doubled between 2019 and 2024, to $46.4 billion a year – an amount nearly identical to the $50 billion per year Biden wanted. As a result, American taxpayers paid more than $217 billion for home-based care under the program during that five-year span.

Lacking congressional approval, policymakers simply moved the initiative out of Washington and down to the state Medicaid agencies. Click here to read more.

Subscribe now

Read full Article
News they don't want you to see
Wednesday May 13, 2026
Read full Article
See More
Available on mobile and TV devices
google store google store app store app store
google store google store app tv store app tv store amazon store amazon store roku store roku store
Powered by Locals